I'm your host, Craige Thomas. This rarely-updated site is mostly about computer programming but occasionally covers other things that interest me as well. If you've got a question about some of the code on my site, I'd be happy to try to help. I have an "E" on the end of my name. Isn't that weird?
A lot of this information is pretty old. See all the things dated 2009? So anything you find here should be taken with a grain of salt.
If you're just passing through, here are a few of my favorite posts:
- Genetic Algorithm KenKen Solver
- Automatically Save HTML of Every Page You Visit
- Extract Tabular Data From PDFs with OCR
- Ranking Blogs by Readability
- MIDI Music Videos
- CTO/Developer at Hashtag Labs, 2014-Present
- New York City
I am an expert in:
- Full-stack web development
- Programmatic advertising
- Screen scraping / automation
- Working with other people's code
- Hometown: Knoxville, TN
- Education: Washington University, 2001-2005
- BS/MS Computer Science
When not in front of the computer, I enjoy rock-climbing, bicycling, unicycling, hiking, reading, home-brewing, playing the accordion and walking on stilts (yes, I've been told I should join the circus).
Occasionally I do freelance coding on the side. To quote Firefly, "You got a job, we can do it. Don't much care what it is".
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Site developed with Python 3, Flask and Markdown)